Since 1952, East Alabama Medical Center has been bringing the finest healthcare to east Alabama residents. That tradition continues with our SeniorPlus program. This unique senior membership program offers a variety of health related amenities, and area merchant discounts to its members.
For a membership fee of just $40 for an individual, or $60 for a couple, we are sure you will agree this long list of benefits is well worth more than this one-time charge. Call us at (334) 528-5874 or stop by the SeniorPlus office located at 500 East Thomason Circle, next to the hospital, Monday through Friday between 8am and 4pm to join this great program!
Here are some of the benefits of being a SeniorPlus member:
- Quarterly senior/health related seminars
- Seniority Newsletter, a quarterly newsletter mailed to your home
- Reserved parking on the first floor of the hospital parking deck with SeniorPlus hangtag
- Free guest meal (1 per hospital stay – issued Monday through Friday from 8am until 4pm by the SeniorPlus office located at 500 East Thomason Circle, next to the hospital)
- Discounts on group trips with Becky’s Brigade
- HealthPlus Fitness Center – Enrollment fee waived for new SeniorPlus members that join the fitness center within 30 days of joining SeniorPlus
Use your membership card to receive area discounts…